First of all, thanks for purchasing Folio — I'm thrilled! If you have any questions as you go through the setup process, please don't hesitate to shoot me an email. Let's get started!
I've added the ability to choose between both dark and light versions of the template. Check out the Head tab section below to see how to use activate it.
- When you create the link in Notion, make the text a link first and then make it bold. Depending on the container, this should trigger the large black button instead of a text link.
- If that doesn’t work, do the opposite — make the text bold first and then make it a link. Again, it depends on the container you’re in sometimes (and honestly it’s just sometimes Notion and Super being weird together).
- Duplicate this template to your own Notion workspace
- Create your site on Super and use your newly created page as the Notion URL
- Add your code to your Super settings: Sites > Settings (Gear Icon) > Code
- Set up your pages on Super
- Before you launch, have a look at this checklist:
Here's a short video showing how to activate the light theme:
You can use Sync URLs if you like, but we find that adding pages manually to Super is a much more reliable way to handle page integration. This may change in the future, but we recommend doing this for now.
Hi, I’m Sergei Solo
Product designer with years of experience in interaction design of mobile and web interfaces.